Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** Phantom LIVE on Christmas Day!

Options
  • 21-12-2004 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

It's with great pleasure that I can let you know that Phantom will be programming LIVE on the web on Christmas Day, with the traditional Christmas "All-Request" format.

I'll be presenting two live slots - the first from 11.00 - 14.00 which has always proved one of our busiest periods on the day (before people start watching TV I suspect) and a second from 19.00 - 22.00 to ensure that our US and International listeners also have a chance to participate. My fifth Christmas in a row doing this - it wouldn't have seemed the same without it!

It's just me in the studio this year, but some other familiar Phantom voices will join in by special phone linkups at various times. Apart from lots of music and the chance to chat to old friends, it should have an interesting vibe, given our current trancendant state - the first live programmes since we got the licence and possibly the last from the old Phantom Towers.

Do tune in via www.phantomfm.com on the day if you can, all emails welcome to studio@phantomfm.com

Requests / Dedications warmly welcomed, but don't forget that if you're on your own this year, we're here for you too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

woohoo!

Phantom returns!!!!!!! hoorah for broadband! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

Hurray Hurray Hurray Hurray! :D

Ahh best Christmas ... EVER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Good stuff indeed. :D
    xm

to be complete christams requires 3 things....

chocolate monies
    a stocking full of stuff liek christams socks

Steve Conway on phantom!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

How about Steve Conway covered in chocolate wearing only socks?

Or another combination of same?

Mmmh ... Chocolate covered Steve.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

Amz wrote:
    How about Steve Conway covered in chocolate wearing only socks?

Or another combination of same?

Mmmh ... Chocolate covered Steve.

Actually, I wanted to try that last year, but the two Pete's ate all the chocolate before I got to the studio, and my socks eloped with the webcam.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm sure I could be persuaded to help out in that er ... endeavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

I'll never view socks and chocolate in the same light ever again! :eek:

what about chocolate body paint socks only....
    will the webcam be running?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

Well, here I am . . .

It seems so strange just to walk up the stairs, let myself in, and fire all the equipment up again.

Studio is like an icebox - no human life for the last 6 months!

Btw, the studio email address does not seem to be working, so any requests please to stevec@phantomfm.com or by text to the usual number +353 87 619 5171.

Everything's ready, even last years Christmas lights are plugged in and working . . .

• Advertisement
Advertisement