Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking WSOP DVDs

Options
  • 21-12-2004 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

Is anyone in ownership of any WSOP DVDs willing to rent them to me for a few days? The ones that were for sale on eBay perhaps?
    pretty please :)

I've the 1st series of WPT to barter, as well as much of the second(divxs). - and loads of celebrity poker showdown, but thats shtíe.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Can I borrow the WPT discs off you? I'm trying to get my hands on the WSOP cd's too or indeed any Poker on TV as currently we dont have TV access in the flat and I havent watched Poker in ages!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Sure. As I said, they're divxs so you'll need a computer to play them. I'll burn you a copy. I normally make a brief appearance at the weekend freerolls but I can't see that happening this weekend. You cold pick them up if you like, I live on Waterloo Rd, off Baggot St.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Something tells me you wont have far to go!!

Hyzepher

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

lol you both have the same hand. check it down.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

heheh... Fibble, I'm on Waterloo too. I'll pm you to make contact.

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement