Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Personality Test.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Your Temperament is: Rational (NT)
    Your Character Style is: Architect (iNTp)

I appear to make up 1% of the population.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Seems I've failed, I don't have a personality smile.gif.
    Seriously, HR at work use similiar based on Jung types. Apparently I'm the engineering-type, what a surprise.

fair is the prize and the hope is great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Idealist, Champion Apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

Idealist, dreamer, Teacher,

i have a great ability to draw others towards me and lead them on a greater path?????

well aint that nice to know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

artisan crafter.
    fairly accurate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Idealist, Counselor, Romantic, Loving, Kind-hearted, Wise, focused...

hmm... not bad biggrin.gif

bard2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pepperkin

How nifty, I'm a Champion Idealist, and I make up 2% of the population. Nice to know we're all so cut and dry smile.gif
    Actually, theres a few things on this profile I heartily disagree with, but only a VERY few. Ah well smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

"Your Temperament is: Artisan, Promoter

An Artisan is a person with a natural ability to excel in any of the arts, not only the fine arts such as painting and sculpting, or the performing arts such as music, theater, and dance, but also the athletic, military, political, mechanical, and industrial arts, as well as the "art of the deal" in business. "

Seems like everyone is told positive things about themselves.
    Shock!
    Horror!
    Surprise!
    smile.gif
    Id say parts are accurate, other parts are inaccurate. Really they are so general as to apply to almost anyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement