Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First monday night with no BSG, what did you do?

• 21-12-2004 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Personally.. i went to the gym and then played a lot of Counter strike source.

gg

What did you do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

watched Pitch Black in bed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Played some Pro Evolution Soccer....and then watch the end of *cough* Armageddon :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

I played original cs for a while and then watched last week's episode which i had recorded but not watched yet!

davej

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I cursed at the TV for five minutes as I forgot that it wasn't on and rushed to it at 8 o'clock. Then went and watched the polit again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There was a Smoking Room Christmas Special on last night... but it wasn't that great.

Did anyone else have Battlestar Galactica set up on the series link on Sky+? It didn't cut off after the series finished last week and just continued the series link with the Simpsons... Sky must show about 4 episodes a day... my Sky+ box was completely filled before I noticed... bleh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭bacon?

watched seinfeld, was a clasic

"you double dipped the chip!" class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Same stuff I used to do on Monday nights before BSG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Worked Late :(

c0y0te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Fell asleep by accident and woke up at ten thinking I'd missed it-then remembered it wasnt on and went back to sleep!

Advertisement