Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gym open over Christmas?

• 21-12-2004 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I'm heading in today to check the open hours, unless somebody here knows them?

I'll post them when I know.

zim

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

from a recollection of last year it was close early on eve, closed on X-Day & Stephens Day, much reduced hours till NYEve when it is closed completely till jan 2nd. Reduced hours = 10 -4 or so afair. Thats only a guide don't blame me if they're wrong it was a year ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Invader Zim

uberwolf wrote:
    from a recollection of last year it was close early on eve, closed on X-Day & Stephens Day, much reduced hours till NYEve when it is closed completely till jan 2nd. Reduced hours = 10 -4 or so afair. Thats only a guide don't blame me if they're wrong it was a year ago

Pretty accurate Uber.

Just rang them (really nice girl on the phone :))

OPEN today/tomorrow (21st/22nd Dec 2004) 0700-2030h

CLOSED 23-27th December

OPEN 28th 29th and 30th 1000-1600h

CLOSED 31st 1st 2nd and 3rd (confiirmed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Invader Zim

The dates I posted above have been confirmed as you can see from this ultra high res photo :rolleyes: (god-damn cam phones)

Basically the short blurs mean CLOSED and the long ones mean OPEN (with times).
    The BIG writing says JANUARY 2005.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

The dates I posted above have been confirmed as you can see from this ultra high res photo :rolleyes: (god-damn cam phones)

Basically the short blurs mean CLOSED and the long ones mean OPEN (with times).
    The BIG writing says JANUARY 2005.

haha class :D ...david bailey eat your heart out

Advertisement