Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PJ Harvey Quits!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Well she says she's quitting performing, i think she may still continue to record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That's so poo! :( Spose if she keep's turning out records it wouldn't be so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I will wait till i hear it from a better source than the nme but if its true then it is a sad day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭alternate DJ

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats so sad i mean for starters she is one of the best live sreformers i have ever seen and just having albums can never be a subsitue for seeing and hearing the real thing live

please don't go pj we love you you rock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

that sucks... i can't imagine life outside of the music world.. i've been quite enjoying the re-runs of later with jools holland on bbc this week, anybody else see it... i particularly liked that KT Tunstall from scotland... she was deadly doing that **** with the loop pedal... thats so easy to mess up, especially on live TV,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

was talking to someone who was at the concert, she said: "This is our last ever show together" which seemed to refer to the band, not her. She's expressed a lot lately that she's enjoying playing live much more than before.

Don't believe anything printed in the NME

Advertisement