Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Measure Downloads

• 21-12-2004 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Hi, is there an App for measuring your download size.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭XT_Dweezil

I use a software called Du-Meter.
    Works fine and you can see dl on, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly basis.

You can also set up so that the program gives a warning when you reach a limit (that you have preset)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

XT_Dweezil wrote:
    I use a software called Du-Meter.
    Works fine and you can see dl on, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly basis.
    I second that - I use it as well. It's a very handy little utility. You can get the trial at http://www.dumeter.com/download.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

My trial ran out. I don't think it's worth the asking price; anyone got an alternative, preferrably free?

i also need a free-er version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Praetorian wrote:
    My trial ran out. I don't think it's worth the asking price; anyone got an alternative, preferrably free?

I agree + I dont think its particularly accurate either- ie how do I manage to get 650 on a 512 line,the projected figures are a joke

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭dadsarmy

Go to this site and download the broadband speed tester. Its free but you have to register to be able to save the results.

http://www.broadbandspeedtest.net/

Advertisement