Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie Halo 2 XBOX LIVE Clan?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭icianom

I'd like to join, what do i have to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

go to http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/boardsie/GroupHome.aspx

request to be added as a member and then I'll send you an invite to the clan and friends list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

you playing now Mr. Echelon?

yeah on right now

Played a few rounds there this evening with a few of the lads and it was good fun... i think the rockets in the last game was the best round so far...

Perhaps over the weekend if more people are up for it we can organise a few games....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

yeah deffo!! I work shift, so I may be on at odd times to 'normal' people. Add to this doing collage part time and it dosen't leave a lot of time for gaming, but I will be on when I can!!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

I should be around over the weekend. Broke as a crack addict at the moment so I wont doing much. I'll try to keep an eye out for people online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Im a bad team mate i think! Itchy trigger finger...

I apoligise for nearly killing u everytime i saw u Third_Echelon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

Hey Guys, maybe a few of you mite be interested in DCB, we are an Irish xbox live clan,we play Halo2 and just about every other game for Live :D
    the link is in my Sig :)

fixxxer wrote:
    Im a bad team mate i think! Itchy trigger finger...

I apoligise for nearly killing u everytime i saw u Third_Echelon.

:D Thats ok... it was funny though. It was rockets, so I could dodge them most of the time.....

• Advertisement

Hey Guys, maybe a few of you mite be interested in DCB, we are an Irish xbox live clan,we play Halo2 and just about every other game for Live :D
    the link is in my Sig :)

nice site you've got there... keep us up to date with your matches etc... we could join in alright..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭Alkers

Anyone in tonight and going to be online?

possibly around 11 or 12.... was on today and had a few games with the lads

Fair enough, might see you online

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

im goin online now for the nite, its my last nite playing before i start studying for finals so ill be on all nite, gamertag Mantel

gimme a shout and we can do some damage!

another successful nights killin..... the clan is fairly chalking up the wins... getting good there near the end i think...

yep, I enjoyed that last nite, good bit of crack, we have a team there well capable of winning a few games

A nice little session it was indeed. We got honked once on that Waterworks map, most of the big clans have worked out strategies for all the objective games. When it comes to slayer we should be capable of giving most people a run for their money.

if we all get a bit of spare time over a weekend, we can work on a few strategies in custom games.

anyone on now? or later?

• Advertisement

I'll probably be on around 9 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Thanks for the clan invite Third_Echelon but when i tried to accept it told me i did not have permission? anyway i don't get onto live much as busy a lot but i hope to get a few hours in over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Could I get an invite. Used to play with a clan based in the US but we were never on at the same times. Thanks
    Tag: Cunning Alias
    IDIDIT.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Dave Roe

Regularly when tying to join someone's party I get a message saying that Xbox live cannot allow me to joing because "We are having network problems". It seesms to only happen for certain people or perhaps under some other circumstance I can't detect. I can play normally and can join some parties - had no diffculty joinging into the Clan games on Saturday but for others on my friends list I get this message all the time.

I've tried connecting direct to the modem (standard Netopia eircom-supplied one) in case it was a router problem on my end, but it seems to happen just the same.

Anyone else ever see this? I posted to the bungie forums but no joy.

Dave

yeah i get the same message sometimes when connecting to certain peoples games alright... not sure what it is, but it affected only certain users....

yeah, i get the same when trying to connect when im invited by Mantel aka Draupnir :D

Annoying! but i think you can get around it by being invited by another member of the party your trying to join!

yeah it was mantel i was having problems with alright...

Its not like a microsoft platform to have bugs though, is it???? :D very unusual...

the punk!! :D

you be on tonight for a few games?

yeah. i should be about alright...

• Advertisement

tis all about the NAT on your network/router. sadly mine is at 3 when the best is 1. so it causes me all sorts of hassle, i think its Microsofts way of calling me an asshole. not much I can do right now sadly, as im busy busy busy.

Advertisement