Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie Halo 2 XBOX LIVE Clan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DigiMarc

Hey guys,

My gamertag is Baron von. Don't play many team games but would like to get into them.

Marc.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the invite but i got the "You do not have permission" message. Could someone else please send me an invite? Hopefuly this will work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I'll send you one this evening when i get home from work...

Cheers Third_Echelon. Thanks for the quick reply too :) .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Just a thought. Now that we are getting some coherance and playing together, I thought it might be an idea to create stargies for the main maps and game varients we are likley to come across on LIVE!. A good place to store these would be on a forum so that people that where not around for the learning experiance could read and learn off line from LIVE! So we could either uses somewhere on here or the forum section of Our Bungie Group Page

• Advertisement

yeah that would make sense alright. I think the forum on the bungie page may be better as only we can see it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 GlanzaGav

Everyone needs an alien in their clan!! :D

gamertag = AlienGav

If you're not fully booked! :) Always great to play a few irish heads! :)

sounds good to me, is there a section on the group page that might suit the style of a strategy type report better? I am not sure if the forum type would suit it, might be good for discussion/post mortom of the games and useful in compiling of the strategy, but i just don't think it would suit the storage of them, any ideas?

or am i just clutching at straws!!

eh dont know.. Ill have a look and see what the best option would be..

• Registered Users Posts: 7 the_gaelic_lad

Hi everyone!

I got XBox Live last week and would like to join your clan.....so firstly....how do I do that? My Gamertag is "The Gaelic Lad".

Secondly....I've been trying to link my Gamertag to my MSN Passport but it won't let me as I don't have a postcode in the billing address for my credit card! Is there a way around this?

Thanks!

• Advertisement

I think i just put either N/A or CoDub in there, maby try that?!?

Clan invites sent for:

AlienGav
    Baron Von
    The Gaelic Lad

others that have yet to accept invite:
    FatPossum
    IRISHEDD

• Registered Users Posts: 7 the_gaelic_lad

I think i just put either N/A or CoDub in there, maby try that?!?

Nope....neither of those have done it......any other ideas? Have the rest of you had any trouble with this??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Alkers

I had a load of hassle with it for ages but then over christmas after not having tried for months it just worked (if I remember correctly the postcode had dissapeared). Make sure you are at the Irish site when linking. If it doesn't work there is an e-mail address under troubleshooting although they weren't much help to me, just saying they are looking into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

i cant get mine to work at all, its all to do with the post code. being trying since i got halo 2 and it still wont work! ah well.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

Try leaving it blank, I think that worked for me.

Ciarán.

yeah just looking at my info on bungie I have that blank, cant access my info for gamertag linking as I have it already activated, sorry if this is no help to ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Hey guys i set up LIVE last night. if you are still recruting could you please add me to your clan? My gamer tag is Flunked. thanks.

Lads,

Does anyone here know much about XML, all of the post game info is available to download in XML, I have info on this in my Bungie group (Link in my sig) but I do not have any real knoledge of XML. This would really help us out when it comes to devising game stratagies, not only can we use the maps but it alos has route info regarding the path of the flag/bomb or whatever. Could be a very useful tool.

Below is the article I posted on my Bungie Group page

XML......Who knew?!?
    Posted by Major Payn at 12/3/2004 10:34 AM
    Info on how to get all your Halo 2 stats Via XML

The link -- HERE -- is a kewl article on how to get some of you stats driectly from the Live! servers.
    It has a link to a page where a guy has setup a Halo 2 RSS Excel Workbook that you can download and allows you to read the RSS feed that bungie provides.
    Cool Huh!

For more info. on this matter, got to your stats page and click on HELP beside the XML logo in the upper right of the screen, and scrool down to section 6.6.

good luck!

• Advertisement

Flunked wrote:
    Hey guys i set up LIVE last night. if you are still recruting could you please add me to your clan? My gamer tag is Flunked. thanks.

Hey flunked. Invite sent for you...

Anyone else be around tonight for a few games perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

thanks. I havnt been on live for the week because to use live I have to have my computer connected to the main pc which my brother was using for hours a day. But hes finished his ex-ams (sp)? on friday so ill see ye more ofen now on live. I amint to good yet but maybe playing wit you guys will help. i am playing halo now on live so ill see ya later maybe if any1s online bye

Flunked

I think some games are in the need of happening this week at some stage... Will most people be around this week in the evenings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

i shall be on after i hand in my java project on wed!

wed is good for me as well.. see you there perhaps... all going well with you java project that is :D

Does anyone know how to add your clan to your "Member of Groups" on Bungie.net?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd be up for joining if there's any invites floating about. I just left my current clan after a ton of annoying American brats joined, my gametag is Velocity Rob.

yeah no bother. Next time im on ill send you an invite.

DigiMarc wrote:
    Does anyone know how to add your clan to your "Member of Groups" on Bungie.net?

Yeah there should be a link for clan linking at the top right hand corner of your group page. It's where the links appear on other peoples group sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

whats the clan called now lads? is it the irish forever clan or boards ie?

evaDlhorG is my gamertag

Advertisement