Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Car Kits?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Hey,

I've got the Sony Ericsson HCB-30, not the 300 one. Fantastic piece of kit, i use it with my SE k700i and couldn't be happier with it.

I fitted it myself, easy enough job just takes a bit of fiddlin to get all the wires in hidden and all wired up.

Farlz

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Did it have a speaker or did you wire it to the car speakers? Dont think my stereo supports a car kit.

They come with a speaker, if you want to wire it through your car speakers you have to get an extra piece of kit to do that!

The only thing you wire to the stereo is the mute.

Farlz

Cool, the 300 lets you use multiple phones with the one kit which would really suit. From the sounds of it you just press a button to change between phones. Sound like the biz :)

€120 on eBay for the 300 although ill have to get it shipped to a friend in the UK to bring back.

• Advertisement

you can use multiple phones on the 30 as well. And you can get stuff shipped to Ireland from ebay as well, normally i just email the person i'm purchasing from and ask if they will and they normally do for the same price as postage to the UK

Farlz

does the 30 let you select the phone off the car kit control?

I can't just remember off hand how you select it. I've only tried it once or twice with more than one phone.

I normally just use voice commands to do everything with it :)

Farlz

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

Just to say i have parrot ck3000 bluetooth car kit, it's the business, had it a good while now, they regularly update the firmware as well, it does multiples phones, and tehy just brought out a new model the 3100, it's a great kit, interfaces between the iso connector and the radio so the sound comes out the car speakers, very easy to install.

Advertisement