Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal/Rock/Punk Gigs

Options
  • 21-12-2004 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any around the west over Christmas/January?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There's a Thin Lizzy tribute early on in 2005. I think it's January, but it could be February. I'll check the posters in Sally's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

yeh i heard about that gig. Whiplash, the metallica tribute band are supportin. Think its in the Black Box, not sure of the date though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's pretty quiet all round on that front for the Christmas.

Sherman M4 are getting their demo pressed and Nothing Is Sacred have just finished their's so they'll be up for gigging in the new year - I'll keep you posted. There was a big one in Richardsons the other night - Fuktifino's last gig and a few others (Fulcrum were there and I dunno who else).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Thin Lizzy Tribute Gigs:
    Jan 8th, Black Box
    Feb 18th, Leisureland
    Sarky said they were seperate gigs(?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

the one in febuary is actually Thin Lizzy, the real band but with only 2 original members and i think its sold out.. the other gig is entitled "A Vibe for Phil Lynott" and is a tribute to him with support from Metallica tribute band "Whiplash".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

SyxPak wrote:
    Sarky said they were seperate gigs(?)

I did?

Must turn off phone while drinking...

Advertisement