Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Beer! Now that I have your attention..

• 21-12-2004 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭

Now that I have your attention I need a little help with a Christmas Crackingly Class Quiz!
    I have completed 62 or so questions but I really need the last 4 and no amount of thinking or googling using a dictionary is helping me.
    The format of the quiz is that you are given numbers, prepositions and the first letter of each word, par example

100 C in a E
    24 L in the GA
    B on the 4th of J

Now the answers to these are pretty easy

100 Cent in a Euro
    24 Letters in the Greek Alphabet
    Born on the 4th of July.

So anyhew on to the ones I can't get. The winner gets a Free Beer if they are down in Cork during the christmas period, until January 7th or so! Help Me! Post your answers back on to this thread.

a) N 9, R S H
    b) B, D P D 9
    c) 1 D I F A
    d) 1903, A 1, 1st C R N

G'wan help me folks, its christmas time, give a little
    Cheers!

Comments

*bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

http://www.google.ie/search?q=cache:RrMey4-XME0J:www.diffney.ie/dfquiz4.pdf+%22N+9,+R+S+H%22&hl=en

you get 300 euro and give someone a beer

if they go to cork very soon

i know the answer to c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 coincidink

Know B, C and D - But can't seem to figure
    V, R N 5
    or
    N 1, K E

This quiz wrecks my head every year - they'll eventually all occur to me though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭logonapr

I have most of them (I think!). Of the remaining ones the ones doing in my head the most are N9,RSH and B,DPD9.
    Anyone wanting to trade these ones for ones you don't have?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 coincidink

Join the club - down to N 9, R S H - know it's going to be annoyingly simple when I eventually figure it out.
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

365 D on a gb - dimples on a golf ball
    JPJ, JP, RP, JB are LZ - John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, Robert plant and John Bonham are Led Zeppelin
    6 s on a g- Siz strings on a guitar
    E,W,F & R-Earth wind fire and Rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭logonapr

Down to N 9, R S H also.

Will probably end up being easier than some of the clues I solved. Great Quiz each year. Always do it but have never submitted an entry. Did it for sheer enjoyment

• Registered Users Posts: 29 inertia99

I suppose you have all the answers already but I am stuck on just one!! It is driving me mad. Anyone want to share B,D P D 9 please :confused:

Its on the other thread...

• Advertisement
Advertisement