Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Visa Versa" anyone remember them?

• 21-12-2004 11:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Anyoen remember the old Visa Versa sweets?

They were like Galazy Minsterals but one of them had white chocolate on the inside and milk chocolate on the outside, the other one was, well visa versa and has milk chocolate on the inside and white chocolate on the outside.

From what I remember they were nice. I hope I'm not dreaming it all though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Indeed you are not dreaming of them. They did exist, and were lovely too.

I want a packet now.

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I loved Vice Versas were soooooooooo yummy!

BEST SWEETIES EVAR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Jays yeah - I completely forgot about these - they used to be nice - I thought they were quite popular too - I wonder why they got rid of them!?

Mistrels are lovely too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

yes they were lovely i was recently informed that they may sell them in a shop near my school I will check for all u visa versa lovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kittycatt

Winters wrote:
    Anyoen remember the old Visa Versa sweets?

QUOTE]

o my god they were so yummy why do they take all d nice things off the market like? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chicky

Ah i remember them lads ye should start a petition "Bring back the vice versa's"

Oh this is my first post - not very exciting i know but hey i'm here anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Chicky wrote:
    Ah i remember them lads ye should start a petition "Bring back the vice versa's"

Oh this is my first post - not very exciting i know but hey i'm here anyway :)

Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Yes they were nice. But minstrels are nicer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 deceptacon

I had 3 packets of them a day when I was in Clare a few years ago, ritually for a month. Morning, about 3 o'clock and then after dinner. I miss them so, they mixed it up, unlike Minstrels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

we should make a petition to bring them back!!! ahem, i was a struggling addict here, life wont be the same again!! :mad: *does orphan girl rocking back and forward, saying: my baby! wheres my baby?*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 laura007

Dont worry guys... great news your beloved vice versas are still being made. They sell them in my school shop in town, Im sure you could find them in some shop!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

mm i havent seen them in ages , oh god they were yummy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement