Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for after Christmas

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Ok cool, i know you probably told me before... head like a sieve!

so not hitting the sales 2day canvas? think i might 2moro morning, before all the normal sizes r gone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

i was gonna go this morning but i couldnt get out of bed! it was waayy too early for me, but at least i tried :D yeah im definitely going to go tomorrow, otherwise wont get anything-theyll just be like size 14 or 16 left..i hate it when you find something really nice and theres no sizes left :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

I know!! Always the way!

Its like ok theres a 6 or an 18... hmmm decisions decisions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Invader Zim

well, in russia/mongolia and china, accomadation is dirt cheep, america will be dear, but we will only be there for a few days,

flights will be the most exspensive part

Careful - accomodation in China is expensive.

For youth hostels - Circa...

Beijing - 80-100 yuan (€10-12).
    Xi'an - 70-100
    Chonqing - ??? dunno stayed in hotel, (don't answer the phone if you don't want hot girls)
    Yichang - 100
    Wuhan - 150 (I don't think there are YH's!)
    Guangzhou - 80
    Hong Kong - 60-100 HK dollars (€8-12/13)

GET the "Lets Go" book - it betters the lonly planet.

Enjoy China - but remember it is THE most expensive country for foreigners in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

i heard people were queuing for budget travel on Baggot street since yesterday, and the sales dont even start till the 5th or 6th.
    there all trying to get free holidays! one guy said he'd being queuing since christmas day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Saaaad. Why not just book online and save a fortune!?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

some people are idiots.....

/me looks at ucd board

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

and /me looks to the Engineering building.

Advertisement