Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many games with Santa in them?

Options
  • 22-12-2004 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭

Just for the season that's in it, can anyone remember games with the portly pressie pusher in them?

Let's get the ball rolling with.....er....hang on....

maybe it's a p.c. thing but has Santa disappeared from games since the ninties? I remember he used to appear in a lot of old amstrad and commadore games in the 80s but hardly any more!

e.g. he was in a Dizzy game......

Has Chrimbo been cancelled in the industry's games worlds?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

www.speedysanta.com
    Just under 7.5 seconds is my best time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Robo-Cod is probably the biggest santa realated title I can remember...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

As far as I remember all the characters dress up as Santa in Black & White if you play it at Chritsmas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

So no-one can think of a recent game with Santa?

Looks like EA cancelled chrimbo...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Christmas Nights? Did that have Santy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Phantasy Star Online got a great Christmas makeover online during the festive season when it first came out. There was the pretty poor Daze Before Christmas on the SNES, Robocod's already been mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

If I remember right in Ready to Rumble 2 on the Dreamcast, if you set the date to Christmas Day, you could box against Santa!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Think Santa was in Soviet Strike on PS1. If you blew up one of the buildings on the first level he was inside

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

oh.. and I just remembered that in the RTS game Dark Reign on the PC... I used to love that game, but they would release new combat units on the internet every now and then.. and at christmas they released a Santa infantry unit that was pretty cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Yeah some games have various easter eggs linked to the internal calender when it is set to dec 25th, in one of the madden NFL games the players helmets were replaced with santa hats, in tiger woods golf you won a santa costume if you won the event on christmas day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

www.speedysanta.com
    Just under 7.5 seconds is my best time.
    7.99 is the best I could get, damn hard game that :)

Advertisement