Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one be around tonight fancy a game

Options
  • 22-12-2004 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭

just getting back into pes4, got my ntl bb hooked up and been playing a few guys from the uk, wouldnt mind playing some of you irish guys :)

Ill be around from 7 on if anyone fancies a game or two :)

Also what settings are ye running it at im currently 1280*1024 high detail but with no aa or af (which i need as my tft native res is 1600*1200)

this is with x800 pro and a amd64@2.5ghz anyone running high aa and af aswell?

oh and should i be able to host games on ntl bb? cant seem to get it working?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll be on myself, you can also try pes.ie on the boards chat to play a few people. What speed is the connection you're using? If you're trying to host a game and the IP shows differently to what you have I wouldn't be too bothered about it as 99% of the time the client is still able to join. Just make sure you have the new patch that was released sometime ago to fix the lag bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

im on a 750k ntl bb connection :) basically lag free playing guys in the uk :)

Advertisement