Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire Bloodlines patch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Well you know you have to play again anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

True :)

This game is now 15 euros in Game. Not kidding. Now there's no excuse not to buy it, there's a patch and it's only 15 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Does the patch fix much of the apparent buggyness? was thinking of getting this, but I cant stand buggy rushed nonsense :)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

I just started this about 2 hours and it's *very* nice so far. The way the Malkavians talk is pretty amusing. Sorta reminds me of that vampire character from Preacher...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Is it really worth buying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Is it really worth buying?

Yes.

It's an RPG, and a super duper one if you can muddle through the bugs. I don't know how much the patch improves those seeing as I already finished the game, but damnit for 15 euros you can't go wrong.

Advertisement