Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mick Foley announced for coventry supershow

• 22-12-2004 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Thats right

Mrs Foleys baby boy has been announced this very day for the Wrestling Channels coventry supershow

hop over to www.thewretlingchannel.tv for more info

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭bob sexington

fantastic news.got my 2nd row ticket already.woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

anybody have a contact number for the lads who robed the bank?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

fantastic news.got my 2nd row ticket already.woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

ok ok ive had this all day from jesus, hes been insufferable all day, but if a certain somebody doesnt get an autograph or piccy of the man theyll be hell to pay

BANG BANG

Have a nice day :)

Shin

ha ha shin, you should have gone with us.definetly gettin a photo with him.you can see my hand tapping him on the back at mania 20 when he walked round the ring.was disgusted only my hand made the shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Ah yeah it feels good at least it slighty makes up for not going to Wrestlemania this year Come on the Micker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

2nd row!! Pah that's terrible. I've got ringside, inside the barrier, and where ever I choose to view the ring from at any given time. I truly am the king of kings.

well ive got front row for mania 21 so suck me!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

No thanks, I has front row for 17, 19 and 20 and have the chairs to go with it. I'm still on top

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

now now boys less of the fightin, wheres your christmas spirt? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement