Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Tough Being A Man!!!!

• 22-12-2004 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

Do you know how tough it is being a man...? If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist.

If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy. If you work too hard there is never any time for her. If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference. If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated
    woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're pervert. If you don't, you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist. If you don't, you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're full of yourself. If you don't, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.

If you want it Too often, you're oversexed. if you don't, there must be someone else.

NO WONDER MEN DIE BEFORE WOMEN!

THEY WANT TO!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

roflol

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Lol thats very good. And all true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 elcabron

Yeah, you hit the right ones there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

hehehe we cant win ay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

So feckin true!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Hahahaha,thats very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

*applause*
    damn straight!! next woman i see, im gonna point at her, shout "HAHA!! MENSTRUAL CRAMPS!!" and fall over laughing :D

...the bad thing is, i probably will...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

I'm hearing giggles from herself beside me here. :)

There's proof that it's all true.

"Men can't win in any situation" (Quote from the moth)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Funny but true. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

classic./

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

heh..
    its funny cos its true!

espically the part about whne you want sex you're a perv...... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

excellent, reminds me of a saying - "If a man says something, and there is no woman around, is he still wrong?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

pfft, I believe the correct term is "male chauvinist PIG"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

unfortunately it is true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Rozabeez wrote:
    pfft, I believe the correct term is "male chauvinist PIG"

Pff i beileve the correct term is misandrist. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I do believe it's 'P-f-f-t', not pff.

pfft.

Advertisement