Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod accesories.

Options
  • 22-12-2004 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Happy Christmas to U all.
    I just took possession of me new 40gb Ipod from the US. I'm going to be spending Crimbo in Dublin and I'm looking for a shop(s) that sells accessories for the ipod.

I've tried here in Limerick , but there's shag all out there.

I'm looking primarily for car audio accesories to go along with the i trip I bought with the ipod.
    thx in advance
    Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

Spectra's do some ipod accessories - I've
    seen them in my local spectra... Also look at their
    website here...
    http://www.spectraphoto.ie/site/www/asp/default.asp?magpage=2&prodtype=104&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

They won't be the cheapest, but they do have the best range...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

o2 experience store on grafton or henry street. applestore.ie have all the accessories aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

hmv on grafton street have some accessories, go in the door and on your left.

i think they have iskin's (this is a necessary buy and i should know i've had an ipod.) the case you get with the ipod is poop compared to these

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭moby2101

Thx for the info lads, I'll be winging me way to those shops over Crimbo.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Got the Altec Lansing In Motion speakers from my sister for Christmas for my mp3 player, unfortunately she thought I had one of those naff Ipods, I actually have an Archos AV400 'Personal Video Recoder' (mp3 player).
    She bought it in the states, she only found out on Christmas day that I don't have an Ipod.
    Fortunately it does work via an audio jack at the back to my Archos PVR, but it doesn't look half as good as it would with an Ipod. I just fell awful that my sister spent so much on overpriced portable speakers.
    So what should I do, sell it here to somone on boards, looking for the ultimate accessory or do what my gut feeling is, keep it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I got this Playdock for my Zen NX before it died, and it's stunningly brilliant. Amazing sound quality, better than nearly all similarly priced stereos. The good news is that it works perfectly with my new iPod, which fits it perfectly when in it's iSkin.

Honestly, I can't recommend it highly enough. At €169, it's a fair bit more expensive than travel speakers, but worth every penny.

Advertisement