Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 Many Djs 20th Dec

• 22-12-2004 3:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭

Was anyone at this ? Absolutely amazingly good! Much better then their gig a few months ago in redbox. Id love to have the mix on cd - anyone else there ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Ah damnit. Missed them - saw the red box gig - wasn't as good as I was hoping for but still a decent night.

Where did they play? What was the set like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

monomaniac wrote:
    Ah damnit. Missed them - saw the red box gig - wasn't as good as I was hoping for but still a decent night.

Where did they play? What was the set like?

It was in the redbox again but it was 10 times better then this time - much more typical 2manydj's where as last time was alotta more techno'y dont you think ?

It was pretty much all new stuff but they had a good few classic mix's from "as heard on radio soulwax part 2" and then a few other ones like the strokes/christina mix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Im a huge fan of them and love what they have done, but i actually think they do more of a show than an actual dj set, Its all very similar, ive seen them a few times and it barely changes, except for a current big tune they like (franz, Blur, Alter ego)...... there are so many better dj's out there doing the same types of music and doing it better, also there mixing skill's are very dodgy live, lots of white noise and effects to cover the rough mixes.....

But who cares when they make a crowd go nuts, the best ive ever seen them was at the trinity ball, they played a very long set and played stuff they never normally play, I thought they had moved on, but at the electric picnic it was back to normal again, shame..........

Sean

Advertisement