Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what games are ye looking forward to in the new year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

TimAnne wrote:
    its just more of the same tbh. then again, i'm stuck near the start of the second reel :(

resi4, Starfox armada and Resi4 are the main ones i'm looking forward to
    /edit
    oh yeah, looking forward to seeing how killer 7 turns out...

ah resi 4 and resi 4. lol

yea i forgot about killer 7. it's looking very promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Resi 4, kotor2...played it...want to buy it badly while im here...but i want the pc version and i dont wanna spoil the story than playing it anymore than i already have...a word of warning...its a good bit tougher than the original

Ds is pretty good btw, was playing mulitplayer metroid on it a few days ago(no i dont own one:( ), touch screen is kinda wierd to get used to tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 --squall--

final fantasy xii ohh! :rolleyes: cant wait need that game for my squaresoft collection and :D "I AM THE BIGEST FAN OF FINAL FANTASY GAMES!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Loobz wrote:
    Did I hear somethin about a new Wipeout? That would be sweet. the original fried my brain many times over.

Its PSP exclusive if i remember rightly. Its not a straight port it seems. I read an interview on www.eurogamer.com i think, and its being specifically redesigned with the hand held nature of the PSP in mind. The videos looked pretty awesome.

Advertisement