Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

migrating from eircom to esat what to do

• 23-12-2004 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

havnt reallly been keeping up with the current situations with broadband so,

does anyone know if I want to change from eircom to esat for broadband do i still need to cancel the eircom line wait for it to be un jumpered and then order from esat or can i just get it transfered to esat with no loose of service ?!?

Whats the best way I should approach this, id prefer to be offline for as little time as possible

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tabydub

You can ring 1901 and get a transfare gain form or something like that its called. They post it out u fill it in and send it back then they arrange the unjumpering and jumpering to be done in the same day so you have no loss of dsl for a few days with is what happens when you do it normally.

I transfared for Esta to Eircom and Eircom done it for me

Advertisement