Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chokes

Options
  • 23-12-2004 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭

I am looking for chokes for a Miroku MK70. I have tried a few gun dealers and they can only get me the "fits all" type . The propper ones are made by browning and I just dont have faith in the ones I have been offered as they do not screw smoothly into the gun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Browning chokes also fit Mirokus - any dealer should be able to get Browning or Miroku brand chokes from the wholesaler (Donal McCloy) or would have some in stock. Are you using the "Invector" (shorter) or "Invector Plus" (longer) type?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

The ones that came in from the browning dealer were the "fits all" ones. I was waiting nearly 2 months for the ones that were sent back to my local dealer, and they were only sent when they refused to take in anymore brownings to sell.There seems to be an on going arguement with Browning in this country because there is such a poor backup service for their products.I had been advised by alot of my friends when buying the gun about the poor service that browning provide, but I always shot well with Miroku, so I stuck to my decision to buy one
    I am using the invector type, and only got 3 with the gun when I bought it. I was looking for a set of skeet chokes for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Advertisement