Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas is upon us.. (Reduced size MMC?)

Options
  • 23-12-2004 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

HI :]

Christmas is on saturday, and im getting a new phone that day. Im getting the nokia 7610. I am planning on getting a new MMC card for it ASAP, preferably a 512 or a 1GB card. Anyone know a good play to pick one up cheap? Can you use regular MMC cards in the 7610?

Also, I heard the 7610 is mono, but my mate says that it is a symbion(SP?) phone and I can install a stand alone MP3 player on it and produce stereo out put. Is this true?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

The 7610 uses RS MMC cards. Try shop4memory.com and see if they have them. You can collect from them I think and they are based in Celbridge.

The MP3 player app will not give you stereo output. You will still only have mono output

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

wolfman wrote:

The MP3 player app will not give you stereo output. You will still only have mono output

I have the phone now. And I am using Ultra MP3 app, and I've got stereo output. GG.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

mang87 wrote:
    I have the phone now. And I am using Ultra MP3 app, and I've got stereo output. GG.
    no you don't

Advertisement