Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut!?!?

• 23-12-2004 3:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

I've been hearing through the grapevine that a Pizza Hut is to open in Well Park in June could anyone clarify whether this is true or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭wataru

OMFG
    it better be open by rag week...
    I WANT STUFFED CRUST THERAPY!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

TAX DODGER!...PARASITE ON SOCIETY..GET A JOB AND STOP LISTENING TO THE LEVELLERS! lol I'm actually a student to but the damn goverment says I can't have a grant...I'll show them!..I'm only going to go to foreign establishments like Pizza Hut from now on...YEAH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I heard that it was supposed to open last June in Wellpark... but sadly never did.

yea the non-grantness of my college situation is sucky, but things are'nt so bad now im working for satan, I suck his cock, chisel his teeth into points, sell the odd packard bell, okay pay too...

why no pizza hut!? arrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

wataru wrote:
    yea the non-grantness of my college situation is sucky, but things are'nt so bad now im working for satan, I suck his cock, chisel his teeth into points, sell the odd packard bell, okay pay too...

why no pizza hut!? arrrr
    So you work for PC world?

• Advertisement

yea
    but you never heard that...

All the sales people in there seem so sad and grumpy, I'd of thought it would be a good place to work. I hear the Toy Master is paying unbelievable money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

All the sales people in there seem so sad and grumpy, I'd of thought it would be a good place to work. I hear the Toy Master is paying unbelievable money

I wouldn't mind working there, even if I had to be sad and grumpy. I'm desperate for a part time job. Never thought Toy Master would be paying anything above the norm, might drop my CV in there...

********, but its probably because it has been manic busy the last week and a bit, just mental amounts of people goin through the store...

wataru wrote:
    Not Sales me, but its probably because it has been manic busy the last week and a bit, just mental amounts of people goin through the store...

It wasn't that busy when I went in but the girl looked like the type that would just have a "pissy" attitude

• Advertisement

Bah wrote:
    I wouldn't mind working there, even if I had to be sad and grumpy. I'm desperate for a part time job. Never thought Toy Master would be paying anything above the norm, might drop my CV in there...

Theres loads of jobs in Galway, are you having trouble getting one or somethin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

Theres loads of jobs in Galway, are you having trouble getting one or somethin?

Just not able to take one on right now, don't have the time. Looking for one starting early february onwards, if it's decent until next year. Can you recommend anywhere? Only really got pub and shop experience, want to stay away from bar work though.

Febuary would be an awkward time...I'd almost say your better applying for a job now for the summer, most places would be getting rid of contract workers not really hiring after x-mas. but just try all the simple jobs first like HMV, Extra-Vision,Toymaster,Blockbusters etc. they are franchises so they pay properly you'd get breaks and raises plus for some of them you get to sit on your @ss. Then if they fail look into smaller places like Supermac and McDonalds etc. they would be alot tougher and even more annoying...I'm working in a small place theres alot of work, don't get breaks and I'm below minimum wage but its not so bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

There's a PC world in Galway now? Where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Out in Wellpark, where Maplins and Toymaster are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement