Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas

Options
  • 23-12-2004 10:15am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I though I would take this opportunity to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Thanks for all the poker related discussions throughout the year and I'm looking forward to an even better and bigger year of poker ahead.

Also good luck in all those inevidable online/real world games that you will be partaking in over the festive period - if only to get away from turkey and Aunt Margaret.

Cheers

Hyzepher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Same to you, have a goodun'!

Thanks a lot for all the organising, moderating (and bad poker playing :p) throughout the year.

Prolly see you in the Fitz over the holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

Happy Christmas everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

and god bless us everyone.... cough.... cough

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Whatever.

MrP

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Bah Humbug.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

...all of the above (except Dev's).

Dont forget Willie Wonka on Christmas day....it's not crimbo with out it. See you all online over the hols ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Merry Xmas to all, hopefully see some of you online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

im going to take all your chrsitmas money 'golly'!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Q9o Karl Q9o and other such monsters ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

A Happy pokering Christmas to all

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Happy Christmas folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Time to put away the aces and hand out the pressies. Hope you all have a peaceful one and next year get a chance to knock me out of a tourney.
    Have a great nollaig one and all, even you, Mr. Scrooge.
    Des

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Happy Christmas to you all...I injoy my time on this forum even if I am only here a few weeks,you guys have been great help to me even if I may have been a pain at some times with my novice questions.So thank you all.I look forward to another year of talking poker with you lot.

So happy Christmas to you and yours,and remember "LEAVE THE CAR AT HOME"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Merry Christmas all, and I wish you the nuts for the new year

Advertisement