Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Logistics info???

• 23-12-2004 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the phone number for
    eircom Logistics
    Cragg Avenue
    Clondalkin
    Dublin 22.
    I want to ring them to see if they are open today. Rang 1901 and 11811 and neither have the phone number.

Also does anyone know exactly where the place is? (i.e where the hell is Cragg Ave...can't find it on a map)

I am cancelling my Eircom Broadband trial and do not want to post the router back to them 'cause knowing my luck, it will go missing in the post or they will claim they never received it & they will try tie me down 2 a 12 month contract.

Your help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Call 1800 503 303 to cancel or go to http://mmm.eircom.ie/cancel/cancel.asp and fill in the details then send it back, freepost.

It is what it's.

oneweb wrote:
    go to http://mmm.eircom.ie/cancel/cancel.asp and fill in the details
    - Done that
    oneweb wrote:
    then send it back, freepost.
    - Don't want to do that in case it goes missing in the post etc.... Want to sit down with someone and agree that all the parts that should be in the box, are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭rgfuller

Try entering "Crag Avenue" on this site to see where it is.
    www.iavi.ie/addressform.asp

rgfuller wrote:
    Try entering "Crag Avenue" on this site to see where it is.
    www.iavi.ie/addressform.asp
    Nice One rgfuller! Found it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Fletch-- there may not be public access to the premises.....post it and ask for 'Proof of Posting' at the Post Office...unless you want to leave it with the security man !!

Seven Worlds will Collide

Ei2JC wrote:
    Fletch-- there may not be public access to the premises.....post it and ask for 'Proof of Posting' at the Post Office...unless you want to leave it with the security man !!
    Sure it's on my route home so I can pop in and see what the story is but thanx for the advice anyway.

What I really don't want is to send off the router and for me to get a call a few days later saying that some tiny little insignificant connection/wire was absent from the box and that as a result I will have to pay them X amount. (sh1t like that always happens to me)

Luckily for me I took a photo of the box when it arrived along with how all the contents were arranged, jus to be sure....How anal am I!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

fletch wrote:
    What I really don't want is to send off the router and for me to get a call a few days later saying that some tiny little insignificant connection/wire was absent from the box and that as a result I will have to pay them X amount.

Quite right Fletch, failing to get it back to them will cost you a year of DSL = €700 or even more with install costs and modem costs

For those who never go to Clondalkin use SDS or some form of Recorded Delivery. Make sure the description of the package says "Eircom ADSL Modem Free Trial Ended" .......lest an issue arise in the small claims court anon.

M

Advertisement