Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD which one and where?

Options
  • 23-12-2004 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Whick is the best COD to buy? Theres a few versions around. Wheres the best place to get it? I've seen the Gold one for €44

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think you can get COD and COD:UO (Gold pack?) for ~€40 in Xtravision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 SlayerIRL

I think you can get COD and COD:UO (Gold pack?) for ~€40 in Xtravision.

That's the deluxe edition I got it in xtra-vision yesterday for €50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I thought it was 39.99 in HMV today. Not 100% sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I think my mate bought CoD and UO exp in smith for 40ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭strangeloop

Anyone know where to get the original call of duty. My other half bought me the expansion pack for Christmas and I need the first one to play it. HMV is selling it for 50 euros, yet the gold pack cost 40....go figure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Anyone know where to get the original call of duty. My other half bought me the expansion pack for Christmas and I need the first one to play it. HMV is selling it for 50 euros, yet the gold pack cost 40....go figure.

Bring back the expansion pack and go for the gold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

no returns on pc games.

GAME have the original on it's own for 22euro i think it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

I got cod goty edition in game bout 20 euro in xmas sale ,i think game in dawson st is cheapest store. had battlefield 1942 ,one copy left 15euro, i just got cod and 2 xbox games ,psiops mindgate 14euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

I couldnt find the Xbox version of Psi-Ops for 14.99 today in liffey valley so I had to settle with the PS2 version. Still fairly good.

Advertisement