Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Micro - Backlight problem

• 23-12-2004 1:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Bought the creative zen micro mp3 player yesterday. Its a great little gadget... pretty cool looking as well.

Anyway, the backlight does not light up the touchpad area or the 'light strip' that runs around the edge of the player.

Only the screen is backlit.

Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭LSLFAN

There should be a lovely glowing blue backlight when the player is charging. The light also comes on for approx 5 seconds when you touch the controls. I understand that you can turn off the backlight (under "settings" I think). Perhaps this has happened to yours.

You may need to reset the player, otherwise it may be a hardware problem and you may have to return same. However, before doing this why not look at some of the forums first. There is an MP3 player forum on Creative's website and a specific Zen Micro forum on Nomadness.net

Creative staff monitor both forums and reply to issues raised. The forums are also very informative and interesting. Would recommend Nomadness.net as a start.

Best of luck. The Zen Micro is a fabulous device so I hope you get it sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

The piece of hardware itself was broken, so i brought it back. They didnt have any left, so i just got an i-river... quality piece of gear...

Advertisement