Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush authorized 911 attacks??

Options
  • 23-12-2004 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Cunning Bush

Alex Jones' interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers' lawsuit.

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

The following is from his latest visit to Alex Jones' radio show.

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Controversial...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Believable, the yanks are capable of anything. They are completley ruled by fear, so much so, they vote that muppet in for fear of change.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country.

Why would they kill themselves? No sane person would do what they did just for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

When people stop believing in the Holy Trinity, the Immaculate Conception and Transubstantiation, it's no longer the case that they believe nothing. Rather, it's that they'll believe anything.

I didn't say that. Somebody clever did. But I'd go along with it.

This is alot easier to believe than the US getting payback from Islamic terrorists. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I would prefer to go with "Bush is an idiot" as to the reason.

But way too much doesn't add up on what happened on that day. The numerous reports handed to him, His stalling in the school (which would of been a target), the delay in shutting down the airplanes, the delay in the shooting down order, the coverup on some areas like stocks on the day and the people who happened to be in NY on the day.

But even if this was true, absolutly nothing is going to happen. If you can have people like Gary Webb who are able to "commit suicide" by two gunshot wounds to the head, or the Enron stoolie who also committed suicide just days before he was supposed to spill information.

So I think Bush could quite easily keep this quiet.

Btw, anyone who has read Operation Northwoods will know this kind of senario isn't new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Viva La Revolution!

That fat bastard Michael Moore has alot of sh*t stirring to answer for :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

not that i dont agree...
    but if bush had oredered the whole operation,to what end?
    to kill saddam?
    to attack the Bin Laden family?(who,coincidentally,had a lot of fingers in Bush's pies)

• Advertisement

GaRtH_V wrote:
    not that i dont agree...
    to kill saddam?
    to attack the Bin Laden family?(who,coincidentally,had a lot of fingers in Bush's pies)

Imagine if the whole thing was down to a family vendetta? Far fetched but you never know.
    For example, "My Daddy tried to bring you down and now it's my turn..." Oh and then there is all the oil thing as well... God thats scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

I think Jack Bauer had something to do with it....

ronoc wrote:
    That fat bastard Michael Moore has alot of sh*t stirring to answer for :mad:

He has nothing to do with it. Anything he talked about was known for some time. Just never overly reported in US press.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_(United_States)
    http://www.harpers.org/BaghdadYearZero.html
    http://www.tompaine.com/articles/the_delusional_is_no_longer_marginal.php (although his somewhat fanatical beliefs would only make this speculation).

They are completly spurious accusations but if you were to try and imagine reasons why the attack would be ordered by Bush then just look at who the biggest benefactors have been since 911.

Defence and oil companies.
    With Bushs links to both through the Carlyle group etc its not hard to see the greed behind the attacks.

hope that made sense,just in from an xmas pub lunch....

nonsense nixmix, if this was the case the first democrat that got into the white house would announce "look what i found" leaving bush and co open to massive legal actions such as the one this chap is pursuing.

Nuttzz wrote:
    If this was the case the first demcorat that got into the white house would announce "look what i found" leaving bush and co open to massive legal actions such as the one this chap is pursuing.

Its a good thing then that Bush passed a law just shortly after entering into office that stops anyone from doing this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A20731-2001Oct31

mad sh1t that!
    Bush is expected to sign the order shortly

has it been signed though?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Let's see...

A group of muslim fundamentalists decide to attack America. They think of the highest profile targets in the country. New York/WTC, the Pentagon, possibly the white house with the 4th plane. They enter the US like thousands of others every day under questionable documents. They lay low and train to fly the planes. US intelligence is too incompetent to put the pieces together/there aren't enough pieces to be put together. The attacks succeed.

... or ...

There's a massive conspiracy throughout the entire US government and military, along with countless other countrys that are needed to reinforce the lies that need to be told. Some shadowy group decide the only way to win the next election/go to war with iraq/whatever is to kill a few thousand americans. Not a single person out of the thousands that would have to be involved says a peep about it after.

I know which I'm more likely to believe, that's for sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Alex Jones' interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers' lawsuit.
    Listen to the actual interview, even if you're not really interested, in particular the backing track for the first few seconds. Laugh heartily. :)

While what Moriarty says is logical and sensible, logic and sense often go out the window when it comes to politics and fear. Me, I think it's ridiculous to think that Bush "ordered" anything, at least not on his own. He simply doesn't have the brains. And I doubt Bush's puppetmasters knew exactly what was going to happen, so I doubt they ordered anything either, whether on their own or via Bush.

But I do believe quite sincerely that they knew something was going to happen; that it wasn't going to be trivial; and that they allowed it to happen because they knew it would serve them politically and financially. And by "allowed" I don't mean that they deliberately ignored intelligence that was put in front of their eyes, but that they deliberately refused to "see" it in the first place. (A bit like plausible deniability.)

As to the fact people haven't come forward, well, fear would have a fair amount to play there. American people are subconciously scared witless at the moment, on many levels. And right or wrong, keep watching those screens folks, because there will be a scandal at some stage. Might not be for decades, but it always comes out in the wash. Always. Even JFK, some day. :)

adam

• Advertisement

Moriarty wrote:
    Not a single person out of the thousands that would have to be involved says a peep about it after.

You wouldn't need 1000's although easily that amount of people knew it was going to happen. I mean if a kid in a local school is warning people a few days beforehand that it was going to happen, you can bet the president knew about it (especially when he was handed reports detailing it).

Also notice how the Anthrax attacks where all swept away after it was shown it wasn't AQ nor Iraq that did them (even though Iraq was getting more of the blame). Also strange that the whitehouse staff were told to take Cipro a week or so before the first attacks happened.

Or how about the mossad agents caught filming the incident who said they had prior knowledge of it?

Or Bushs famous "If I had known the extent of what would of happened I would of stopped it" speech, when accused he had prior knowledge (refused to deny he knew it was going to happen).

Like I said there is just way too much that doesn't add up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Next thing you know people will be saying that the freemasons did it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Seaneh wrote:
    Next thing you know people will be saying that the freemasons did it.
    That's ridiculous. Everyone knows it was Opus Dei.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭talos

this hole story reminds me of Robert Ludlum. this would be good material for him. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭arcadegame2004

I'll believe it only when it's proved. Sorry but this theory seems way too far fetched to be believed on face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Why do people give these conspiracy theories any time at all. The US authorities messed up royally because they were complacent, they didn't believe they could or would be hit.

I mean what next Osama Bin Laden to run for US President :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

daveirl wrote:
    Yeah, and it's the same people who bash Bush for being too stupid to tie his shoelaces who also credit him with being an evil genius who masterminded the 911 attacks. Make up your minds, people!

There was never any evidence of WMD. Do a search on this forum, there is a link to a movie where it is discussed in more detail.

As for Bush being an evil mastermind.. everyone knows Karl Rove is the true mastermind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Hobbes wrote:
    Or how about the mossad agents caught filming the incident who said they had prior knowledge of it?

Like I said there is just way too much that doesn't add up.

The thread story is quite unbelievable IMO but the Mossad story is true . They were arrested on the day and released quietly later. The Israelis are adamant they warned the US that Osama was 'up to something' the month before the attack.

http://ww1.sundayherald.com/37707

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

Advertisement