Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iriver crashing computer!

• 23-12-2004 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭

I cant access my iriver from My computer, everytime I try to right click on it, it fails to load and crashes. It works fine otherwise, I suspect this is the iriver's problem not the computers but I have yet to try it on another PC. It started happening after a very slight 2 foot fall from a desk drawer onto lino, there is no external damage. I only made this conclusion because while it was still plugged in winamp playing from the iriver started acting up.
    This would be a major nightmare for me, even if I had to return it all my music and more is on it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Also is there anyway to scan through the directories faster? Bit of a nightmare trying to get to artists in the middle of the list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Which Iriver ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

It's all about organisation.
    I have my albums in 4 different folders:
    0-E
    F-L
    M-S
    T-Z

browsing is quick and easy.

You should try it on another pc.

h140.

I can see it from the device manager.

So is there no way way to increase scrolll speed? Not to pushed because I usually shuffle but if there is a song im looking for its hassle.

Well doesnt work on any computer. Turns out it is a very rare problem but it has occured. I formatted and I could access it but I keep getting 'path too deep' errors when transfering.
    Anyway I could start filling up iriver only for it to happen again so Im returning it to mx2.co.uk. Returns number seems to be down atm so I may have to wait...sigh
    Lost so many songs. At least I had a saved playlist.

• Advertisement
Advertisement