Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ds games

Options
  • 23-12-2004 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,339 ✭✭✭✭

im soon getteing my self the the Ds
    im just wondering what games should look out for now and soon enough

wheres the cheapest place to get them etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

mario 64 ds and feel the magic are the best..... the big titles aren't coming out until feb 05. www.lik-sang.com is best, games for between €27 and €37 there, and free delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Warioware DS is completely playable in Japanese and it's my favourite DS game right now. But it's not that long if you want to wait for it in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

chokkan hitofude is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,339 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

DiscoStu wrote:
    chokkan hitofude is very good.
    what kind of game is that

mp3guy wrote:
    mario 64 ds and feel the magic are the best..... the big titles aren't coming out until feb 05. www.lik-sang.com is best, games for between €27 and €37 there, and free delivery.

how do lik-sang take payment and how fast are they to deliver etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

i ordered my ds on sunday nite last with mario paid with credit card it arrived on wednesday morning

lik sang take credit card, delivery is usually less than a week from dispatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Did you have to pay customs or anything like that Brock? And it was the Japanese version I take it?

http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?nav=over&category=273&

does it matter if i get the ds from Asia

i prefere the American one but its out of stock

whats the diference the Nintendo DS 110V

Nintendo DS 220V

and how do they deliver is by normal post or corrior etc

another seperate question from the rest how much does Game plus online charge for shipping

there's no difference between the jap/asian/us version. Just the manual in different languages, but the actual DS has english and all other languages. The 110v and 220v are the voltage of the power supply you get with it. You can throw it out though, you can and should use a GBASP charger for it. You can choose normal post or corrier.

And finally, stop asking questions, go to lik sang and look for yourself.

• Advertisement

the ds, mario, adapter to change our 220 plugs to 110 volts for japenese ds (as if u use the sp charger u got here u are pumping it with double voltage than it is expecting well japenese version so best bet is to buy asain THERE IS A DIFF JUST THE VOLTAGE if there wasnt why release it last i heard japen was in asia) and shipment (dhl) cost 203 then i had to pay 50 for customs
    Brock

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Brock wrote:
    the ds, mario, adapter to change our 220 plugs to 110 volts for japenese ds (as if u use the sp charger u got here u are pumping it with double voltage than it is expecting well japenese version so best bet is to buy asain THERE IS A DIFF JUST THE VOLTAGE if there wasnt why release it last i heard japen was in asia) and shipment (dhl) cost 203 then i had to pay 50 for customs
    Brock
    Is it just me or does that post not make any sense...

GBA SP chargers are exactly the same as thr DS charger. Nintendo are so dumb for not making it a 110-220V unit like every other charger...

Brock wrote:
    Brock

doesnt make sense to me either

hey brock are you trying to say buy the Asia ds

im just wondering does the demo of metroid prime come with every Ds or just the American one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Just the American one.

yeah buy the asian one if u can as it is 220 volts just like here in europe the jap/american one as 110 volts so there chargers can blow up unless u get a adapter they are 3 euro on lik-sang so it aint all bad
    Brock

Rew wrote:
    Is it just me or does that post not make any sense...

GBA SP chargers are exactly the same as thr DS charger. Nintendo are so dumb for not making it a 110-220V unit like every other charger...

as for my post not making sense sorry i will explain it
    first i answered rob foster questions about ds prices and customs i then explained how ds/charger can blow up if u put a 110 volt charge in to a 220 volt plug
    not that hard so there u go

does any one know whats spiderman 2 like on the DS

snoopdog wrote:
    does any one know whats spiderman 2 like on the DS

Yeah I have it...

Its ok. TBH I havent put enough time in to it yet. IT looks great as the backround is 3D bu the action is 2D giving it an odd feeling of depth. The levels are very spread out and a bit tricky to navigate. I havent got to any of the mini games or touch screen levels yet. Touch screen lets you change between special moves. Basicaly its a side scroling beatem up with a few changes.

Rew wrote:
    Yeah I have it...

Its ok. TBH I havent put enough time in to it yet. IT looks great as the backround is 3D bu the action is 2D giving it an odd feeling of depth. The levels are very spread out and a bit tricky to navigate. I havent got to any of the mini games or touch screen levels yet. Touch screen lets you change between special moves. Basicaly its a side scroling beatem up with a few changes.

so would you say its better than mario 64 or one of the best ds game out at the moment

• Advertisement

snoopdog wrote:
    so would you say its better than mario 64 or one of the best ds game out at the moment

I have

Mario
    Ridge Racer
    Asphalt Urban GT
    Feel The Magic
    Spider Man
    Urbz
    Metroid

So far Mario is the best, then Metroid, Feel the Magic. Aftetr that its hard to say. RR and Aspahlt both have their merits as raceing games with RR being the better of the 2. Urbz I havent played much of othen then the first section. Its like an RPG but you have to shower and shít. Spider is good but dont think it has any real replay value.

Rew wrote:
    I have

Mario
    Ridge Racer
    Asphalt Urban GT
    Feel The Magic
    Spider Man
    Urbz
    Metroid

So far Mario is the best, then Metroid, Feel the Magic. Aftetr that its hard to say. RR and Aspahlt both have their merits as raceing games with RR being the better of the 2. Urbz I havent played much of othen then the first section. Its like an RPG but you have to shower and shít. Spider is good but dont think it has any real replay value.

are all those games from america mate or japanese

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Does anyone know where i can get good rpg maps for frozen throne?

Deaddude wrote:
    Does anyone know where i can get good rpg maps for frozen throne?

Wrong thread maybe?
    snoopdog wrote:
    are all those games from america mate or japanese

Aye my brother brought them all back from Boston. He's in NYC in Feb so few more games then I reckon.

[

Aye my brother brought them all back from Boston. He's in NYC in Feb so few more games then I reckon.[/QUOTE]
    lucky fecker and the euro is very good against the dollar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Rew wrote:
    Wrong thread maybe?

What thread would i use then?

Deaddude wrote:
    What thread would i use then?
    A Warcraft one as opposed to a Nintendo DS one?

Advertisement