Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Awards: What next?

Options
  • 23-12-2004 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

The tv awards have now finished for this year, and I think that it was a sucess, and can be done again.

However, I'm aware that this fourm really has little life left in it until the next awards. Unless people wanted to suggest thoughts/ideas for next years awards, they could use that by means of doing so.

Will the fourm be kept alive until next awards(Starting October 2005) or even closed and reopended around start time for awards?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Why not turn it into some type of reality forum, Celebrity BB is starting next month and I'm a celbrity will be on again, or even a forum for soaps operas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Or lock it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Why not turn it into some type of reality forum, Celebrity BB is starting next month and I'm a celbrity will be on again

Here here, pile that crap away into one forum

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Why not turn it into some type of reality forum, Celebrity BB is starting next month and I'm a celbrity will be on again, or even a forum for soaps operas

Die.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

raze it to the ground

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Daisycutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There is a hidden subsection to boards. called Inactive forums. Found it when I was researching [wiki]Bubbles[/wiki]. It could just as easy be moved to there and reawakened at a later date. There is already a BB forum AFAIR, it is probably in the inactive forum list too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Asok wrote:
    Daisycutter.

don't you think thats a little too humane ?

Advertisement