Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQUEST Gift Grub Spaceman

• 23-12-2004 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have the one with roy keane singing this song? It is pure class, about 2 years old, he is taking the piss of the fai and other things in irish soccer. Its not on the todayfm website. Does anyone have a link to it or an an mp3? Any help please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭digiman

It was actually an this morning. One of the best ones ever in my opinion. Does anyone have it on mp3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

digiman wrote:
    Does anyone have the one with roy keane singing this song? It is pure class, about 2 years old, he is taking the piss of the fai and other things in irish soccer. Its not on the todayfm website. Does anyone have a link to it or an an mp3? Any help please
    If you want to pm me your email address

Advertisement