Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bovacide

• 12-01-2001 10:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

hahhahahahahaha KILL ALL THE COWS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH kill them ALLLLLLLL wOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOO!!!!!3245235235245xfgds

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

The least the government could have done would be to give the public scoped high-powered rifles, fur them crittars ur dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

yeah - that would be fun biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I for one (despite enjoying the odd Big Mac) feel sorry for all those ould cows...I live beside this field of them and they have these huge eyes that just seem to beg "Please don't eat me!" that instill terrible feelings of gulit into this 'ere softy. Now that they're all going to have their heads blown off, I feel even worse. They lean over the fence, chewing peacefully, not bothering anybody.

Ah well. At least when they're dead, I won't have to deal with that niggling guilt all the time...in fact...this is sounding better and better the more I think about it...if somebody makes you feel guily...shoot their insides out...and you'll feel instantly better! HEY! I like it!

smile.gif

Do your limbs ever get tingly, eh? eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

If I may quote John Lydon here: 'cows are so stupid they deserve to be eaten.' smile.gif

It's a good thing there aren't many Hindus in Ireland because no doubt they would kick up a massive fuss over this...they believe that the cow is sacred because Hindu gods inhabit the limbs.

Let's just keep this one to ourselves, then, eh? wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by neuro-praxis:
    I for one (despite enjoying the odd Big Mac) feel sorry for all those ould cows...

</font>

What gave u the idea that Big Macs actually contain any meat.

Win95/98/ME: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch
    to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor
    written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Lol

Do your limbs ever get tingly, eh? eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

LOL

[Nsk]Victor
    [NSK]MAC10ASSASSIN
    Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
    I know things about pigeons, Lily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It is a shame. I'm not mad about eating meat, having been vegetarian for quiet a while. But I've had a rule, it's better to eat meat than waste meat. Now methinks we are just wasting meat. Test 'em and eat 'em.

[Nsk]Victor
    [NSK]MAC10ASSASSIN
    Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
    I know things about pigeons, Lily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

If a cow ever got the chance it'd eat you and everyone you care about.

SONIC.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

If we're not supposed to eat cows why are they made from food ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement