Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Frames 23rd!

Options
  • 24-12-2004 1:22am

What a gig! Who's with me?

Mark will agree!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

*MarC

and yeah, pretty damn good!

Glen came out the stage door after, signed stuff and was talkin to us for ages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i heard joe didn't do christmastime in the mountains??? he did it on tuesday. and no matter how good it was, it couldn't have beat the halloween ball.

he did do it!

It was a really up-tempo gig, lots of fast songs, i loved it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

lucky bastards!

• Advertisement

ah the halloween wasnt *THAT* good...
    i think i just love the olympia.
    speaking of love, *swoons* lisa hannigan....
    i was actually mad-impressed with nina hynes! very good indeedy.
    and yeah, GOD ana, he did play it, and the most beautiful widow in town, so THERE!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Nina Hynes - amazingsinger.
    Lisa Hannigan - amazingsinger.
    GlenHansard - dont understand everyones obsession witht the man [ (nmo i wqwsnt there but still :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

cmon, hes got red hair ffs

Nothing stupid was mentioned here - i don't know what other people are talking about :D Happy Christmas!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

forgot to mention i was talkin to him at the stage door after the gig for a while! :D

No you didn't...

Glen came out the stage door after, signed stuff and was talkin to us for ages!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Meh. I spotted that earlier but I just thought I'd leave it alone in the spirit of Christmas and whatnot. Play nice Podge... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i agree, nina hynes is far better than all of the frames put together (except maybe joe.)

jaySUS, bit of a U-turn there ana!
    nina's GOOD, but the frames'll always have a special place in my heart...
    and crash, all that glen-disliking...may i ask why you dont like him? dont give me all that "aww he's a tosser!" bullsh*t, or at least, if you do, explain it...
    i dont want this to turn into another OMG THE FRAMES RULE vs. aww they're sh*te thread though...
    in fact, nevermind

There's actually a thread in the gigs forums saying that any Frames disputes will end in bannings! Some like them, some don't. i do! Nina was amazing and it was me who requested universal!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Meh. I spotted that earlier but I just thought I'd leave it alone in the spirit of Christmas and whatnot. Play nice Podge... :p

Meh. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

(except maybe joe.)

mmmmmmm joe....... *drool*

Advertisement