Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Battery Problems

• 24-12-2004 4:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

I have my ipod 15g since April, and the battery is getting knackered already. Ive rarely used it so Im a bit disgusted. Finding a way of contacting Apple in Ireland is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Does anyone know what I can do, or who I can contact? It wasnt bought in Ireland so I cant bring it back to the shop.

Grrr.
    Happy Xmas.. Trotter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Theres been plenty of bad press on ipods and battery life. Google it for more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

don't think apple give any warranty on the battery, you might be really screwed, it was the reason why I didn't get one in the first place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/service/battery.html

Its in the support for iPod. Takes about 20 sec so find. (Well on broadband). The Irish site brings you to the UK support and then to the US page on iPod support. So just ring them and see where you have to send it.

At least they have a replacement program. Before it was, throw away your iPod and buy a new one. Apples attitude to customers is the one thing that puts me off their products. I've been burnt too many times in the past by Apple.

Advertisement