Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF bla bla maps

Options
  • 24-12-2004 6:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

This poll aims to ascertain what the general consensous is as regarding the future of the mappack commonly known as 'wtf bl;a ba' on rotation on the games2.iol.ie server.

some guy called naitkris seems to like them 'wtyfa faa' maps, but i have never ever seen him play and i play all day ok.

personally i do not want to download it. or play it. ever. that's why i voted in the way that i did.

i've turned on visible voting, so that any non quake muppets or any quake muppets will be unsecret.

What do we do with the WTF maps? 8 votes

Get rid of the WTF Maps!
    0%
    Keep the WTF Maps!
    62%
    CHMollyGiblettuxyweak infant 5 votes
    Replace the WTF Maps! (offer replacement in post please)
    37%
    OSiriS[CALIBUR]pleuraXeraphim 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Keep the WTF Maps!
    Yes, noone can ever change the map, what with the stupid large download.
    Back to basics I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

Keep the WTF Maps!
    no offence to anyone that does like the map pack... but like i said in a previous post: bo11ix

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Keep the WTF Maps!
    Indeed!

Keep the WTF Maps!
    errr meat... in another thread you seem to hint at not liking the map pack yet you voted to keep it in this poll? you're clearly mental!

clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

Replace the WTF Maps! (offer replacement in post please)
    sorry I meant to vote get rid of the WTF Maps.

:|

• Advertisement

Keep the WTF Maps!
    we'll forgive ya!

Advertisement