Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leopardstown festival

• 24-12-2004 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

Am going to head along on Stephens' Day, yes I know Im mad, but working in a pub I do hear some tips:

Dan Ryan in the bumper on Sunday

Rule Supreme on Tuesday

Also for the hell of it I think we should all lump money on 'Dev' in the 2nd race on Sunday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Sorry to put any doubt in your mind but I also have a tip for the bumber in Leopardstown on Sunday.

SPRINGVIC is the NAP.

He is a well thought of horse. Niall Madden has been riding him out and says hes a future winner. He ran very well 1st time out finishing in 6th.

My only concern is that Boots is riding the tissue fav for Noel MEade. Hopefully Springvic can upset the odds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

hopefully apple!! I shallbe working everyday, be sure to donate your money to me over the four days ;);)

My only concern is that Boots is riding the tissue fav for Noel MEade. Hopefully Springvic can upset the odds.

Richard Harding can do the job (hopefully!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Well SPRINGVIC ran well enough. He finished 4th @ 16/1. He paid €11 for a place in the tote.

I only backed him in the bookies and am not sure will me EW stake count for a bumper. There were 23 runners but I have a feeling they only pay out on the first 3 home.

I havent had a chance to look at todays cards so Im going to have no bet today. Yesterday was a rare good day with Harchibald and Kicking King coming in so Im going to do the smart thing for a change and be content with my winnings from yesterday/ :)

You should get paid on the fourth afaik.

• Advertisement
Advertisement