Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

:-( to sue 7 million internet users.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

:-(

Copyright Notice

This article is Copyright © bubbles 2000. Additionally, the contents including links and on-line images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of bubbles. All rights are reserved.

When you read this post you agree that:
    a) You may read bubbles posts for information only.
    b) You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about bubbles posts. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
    c) You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
    d) You may not modify the information found in bubbles post without the express permission of bubbles.

Disclaimer:
    Bubbles makes no representations about the content and suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
    Bubbles disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties or merchantability and fitness. In no event shall bubbles be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information contained in bubbles posts.

Advertisment
    Please visit the save the bubbles foundation @ http://www.triberspace.com All donations go to a worthy cause.
    Make a donation today and receive a free pencil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I like that COO and founder they have smile.gif

"DESPAIR,INC. WINS 1ST PLACE IN NATIONAL CALENDAR COMPETITION, MASSIVE CUSTOMER PROTESTS ENSUE"

"When Kersten was unable to disperse the crowd with threats and insults, he finally decided to strike back by hurling nameless employees of Despair, Inc., or 'little people', off of the terrace and down at the masses."

All letters included in this post are © Copyright of Mantel Corp., any unauthorised use will result in a vist from members of our crack legal team which can be observed in action at http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/01jan/uf002658.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

:-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

/me goes off to claim copyright to the letters G, H, E, and Y.

ROFL, let them sue, mongs.
    If they were so worried about people using :-( in sentences, then why did they farking use it in the first place?! (like hello?)

:-( <--- Belongs to da people! **** them and their copyright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:
    :-( <--- Belongs to da people! ****
    them and their copyright.
    </font>

Seems humour is wasted on some people smile.gif

btw if we wanted to get technical, it's a Trademark so it just means that no one else can use it in thier line of business. For example you could have "Apple computers", "Apple laundry" and "Apple fruit shop" all trademarked but not the same company.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yes, thank you hobbes.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">At a press conference, Despair's COO, Dr. E.L.Kersten, announced his intentions to sue "anyone and everyone who uses the so-called 'frowny' emoticon, or our trademarked logo, in their written email correspondence. Ever."</font>

Maybe I misinterpreted.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

:-(®

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

nobody notice the dodgy cut n paste on that second photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

lol that was the first thing that caught my eye, looks like someone has too much time on their hands.
    I dont know wether to laugh or freak out (picture me acting like frank grimes)
    Is it just me or does the dodgy looking fella with the tache look like a very young bruce grobbelaar.

pinkfloydhammers01.gif

[This message has been edited by Winning Hand (edited 31-01-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Also id like to add you know hobbes is posting cos you always have to go to a link outside boards to find out what hes on about frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Winning Hand:
    Also id like to add you know hobbes is posting cos you always have to go to a link outside boards to find out what hes on about frown.gif</font>

I'm teaching you's to move out into the world and explore the net and all the links the sites have to offer.

Also I don't cut and paste pages for your pleasure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

'course you do wink.gif

Nil Desperandum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement