Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Templates

Options
  • 24-12-2004 3:54pm

Hey, I've been messing around with free sites for the past few days, and it finally got to me. I need a small bit of help.

I've uploaded my site to a few free hosting sites, and that's gone grand. It is a flash template, which consists of an .swf file & index.html file in the base directory, and then /txt directory. In the /txt dir, there are 5 or 6 .txt files, which contain the subject matter for what appears on the flash site.

Now, before any suggests anything, I've gotten the permissions correct! What has happened on two or three free sites is that the flash page loads, and none of the main text appears. The exact same site is currently on my tcd maths account, and runs perfectly, yet the main text won't run on the free sites. So does ANYONE have any thoughts on this? I've checked renaming the filenames too (i.e. txt & TXT)

And yep, I've submitted this to the free sites :D

Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭deep_end

Free sites don't take swf files or gif files, but I think there is a possibility in bravehost

Advertisement