Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V300 Alerts??

Options
  • 24-12-2004 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Just got this phone the other day and i hate the tune it plays for a sms message. Its doing my head in. I've looked up the manual and fiddled around with the phone but i can't change the alert. There must be a way. Any help would be gladly received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

Nice one, that did the trick. Thank again.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Anybody Know if you can get message delivery reports on the V300...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 darrenfarrell

do you have any idea how to unlock Motorola v300, i alwas had nokia phones and just got a V300 and i need to unlock it??

If your V300 doesn't have delivery reports enabled on it then you can enable them using a data cable. No other way I'm afraid.

Regarding the unlock (should really be in the unlock thread but anyway), all Motorola phones can only be unlocked by clip - some such as the new V550 can't be unlocked at all at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 juteen

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam...

Advertisement