Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funderland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

They must be 7'2", eat Mini's for breakfast, be covered in scars, muscles and scarred muscles, and wear the teeth of their crushed opponents around their neck. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

ye d peeps who go der r a tad dodgy bt its still fun! (sorry im talkin in txt language im just not very gud at typin!) as u said it depends who u go wit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Yeah i was on american swing today but i didnt think the crowd was too bad.Having talked to some of them in the queues and stuff lets just say appearances can be deceptive.One fella completely decked out in fred perry gear and a burberry cap turned round to me and spoke in a d4 accent........ Take from that what you will

That's a complete lie Liam, sorry but i just cannot believe that.

Ah cum on its not dat bad!! i was on american swing 2day it was very fun! my top came undone halfway thru which was very embarrassing!!! ye apperances can b VERY decieb=ving!! did u c a guy wit very curly hair???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Judas04 wrote:
    Jus wen 2 fundrland! got totally F***ed on booze!! wer u on d american swing 2day?? weird! nah id recommend it 2 ne1!! as long as u got frnds wit u and r slightly off ur face ur grand!! Go on Jungle River!! SOOO much fun! jus dnt get 2 excited lol! :D
    You're obviously still F triple starred at the moment, you seem to have lost control of the english language. Oh wait, sorry, according to your second post it's "txt language". Must have missed that one on the junior cert

ye i am stil a bit off and shut up! its not dat bad! get ovr it!! jesus its not dat big a deal! and ye (sinc u dnt seem 2 no) it is v hard 2 type while tipsy.

If I did I don't remember, the amount of people I see in a day.Perhaps it would be easier if you thought if you saw me?I'm the not German guy without a moustache, that should narrow it down for ya.

And yes Emmet that is 100% true believe it or not.I was completely shocked when I heard it too (his voice that is).

meh i don't really remember sorry.

Yes, I don't. I haven't drunk alcohol in about....3 years now. I enjoy being in full control of my faculties. And it's almost completely incoherent, thats rather bad IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Raphael wrote:
    IMO

Thats what it all boils down to....

I like it Colm! good job

ColHol wrote:
    Thats what it all boils down to....
    No way I can respond to that, excellently done Holligan

Play nice Aonghus, remember what Neil said. Meh, it is hard to type drunk but I never had to resort to txt spk. I would have found that harder. After a certain point, anything except good English starts to look like HTML code or something. :rolleyes: Nicely done Holligan. And all without even getting abusive. :) We need a new flame war damn it!

It's not his thread. And you make less than no sense either way. Buh-Bye now!

*notes post #46*
    *notes banned tag*
    It's about damn time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

re the skanger with the d4 accent: as a parttime resident i can assure you that donnybrook has council houses too and you do hear a good few skangery types with dublin 4 accents around the area.

re funderland: you couldn't pay me to go near the bloody place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

nice one colm!

there is a fair amount of skangers in Funderland but hey you'd get over it.What would you expect at an event like that. When it was in Cork and i used to go it was grand.(well in my opinion)
    Im sure alot of people of all types back grounds could possibly have similar interests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

re the skanger with the d4 accent: as a parttime resident i can assure you that donnybrook has council houses too and you do hear a good few skangery types with dublin 4 accents around the area.

its not just that. seemingly being a skanger is the new cool, as being into "rock" music was a while ago. people who are filthy rich are now wearing shell suits and dazzlingly white runners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Judas04 wrote:
    ye i am stil a bit off and shut up! its not dat bad! get ovr it!! jesus its not dat big a deal! and ye (sinc u dnt seem 2 no) it is v hard 2 type while tipsy.
    it bloody is,how do you think my user name ended up all pooed and ****?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

it bloody is,how do you think my user name ended up all pooed and ****?

Difficult, yes... but so much more interesting when next you read those messages :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

This has nothing to do with skangers or alcohol, strangely enough it relates to the title of the thread.
    People have actually decided to go to funderland. If you'd like to be part of the adventure meet at 2 at the green this friday, the 7th (I think). We're going ice skating first then to funderland so if you wish to join us for one or both then do come along.
    Bring people! I think some people are bringing non-CTYIers so feel free to drag whoever you like along.

I wish you all the luck in the world, you'll need it to survive. And, for the love of all the gods, avoid the drop zone!
    >>>Liam<<< says:
    i was stuck up der for ****in half hour

Would you use that ride?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

LiamD wrote:
    My Confession:
    I masturbated on the Drop Zone ride in Funderland, because I get off on that kind of thing. It's a fetish of mine.

I'm also a closet gay and a hermapherradite.

Oh, and I like to hang around in public toilets... And if I can get away with it, I'll wear nothing but a trench coat, and touch myself while doing it.

Signed: Liam with the died hair.

Theres another reason.

Yes, but that one was supposed to be sarcastic, I think

Edit: On closer examination, it would appear you made it up

Right lads this is seriously gettin out of hand.Could a mod please delete what Colm wrote there because I didn't say it and it's out of line

Yes, but you implied it

No I implied absolutely none of what he said.I've already denied these malicious rumours once but it seems that some of you have missed that so again, for the record:

I did not have a wánk on drop zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

LiamD wrote:
    I did not have a wánk on drop zone.
    OMFG He said the ''W'' word!!!!

And hes denying it, so it MUST be true

EDIT, Upon closer examination i have also said the W word, which im well aware of before ye start

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

If you wish me to delete it, then I shall. Is that what you wish?

Advertisement