Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

free software for trimming mp3 and avi files

• 25-12-2004 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

is there any?
    I want to be able to break files into smaller files basically. Can record tapes into mp3 but I need to use the cable that connects my speakers to the soundcard. i want to record the side of the tape, then be able to split it into individual songs. same thing with recording from video tape.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Just found that some of the software bundled with the card allows you to trim video (and also convert it into different formats, add superimpositions, music, voiceovers)

still would like an mp3 trimmer though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

It can trim the mp3s too, but you have to save them as wma or wav. Wma is fine though since the tape cassette quality can be reproduced fine in this format.

Advertisement