Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Really good flash movie.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

thats cool and great song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

You're right. That IS a really good flash movie. Nice pick Gib

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

thank you very much for that. It was lovely and interesting. Merry christmas to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Why is this in After Hours?

(Mod. move to Flash)

(Mod. move to Flash)

:mad: because it's interesting? and appeals to people in general? and it will get an audience here? and cos the flash forum seems (at a glance) to be for people making flash stuff rather than showing websites with interesting flash on it.

aside from all those reasons i'm sure the mods are very grateful for your help in this matter. they would surely have failed to make the decision on whether or not to move this thread without your intelligent and useful input. thank you oh useful and pleasant citizen of boards.ie, i salute you! :mad:

• Advertisement

no need to be so sarcastic! been bitter isn't very nice!

"being bitter", not "been bitter". also, i wasn't at all bitter. I was cheerful cos i very much enjoyed that flash cartoon. you were being obnoxious. Maybe there was no need for sarcasm but i enjoyed it anyway so whatever. ;)

How the fock was I been obnoxious?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

thats old but absolutely excellent flash. one of my favs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Shrimp wrote:
    How the fock was I been obnoxious?

:rolleyes:

I think you just demonstrated quite well :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Shrimp wrote:

(Mod. move to Flash)

Flash board is for developers not for flash movies.

Fock off back to collarsup, yah roysh.

Advertisement