Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Santa

• 25-12-2004 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭

I got a gorgeous chocolate Santa from my girlfriend this morning. From Butlers. Milk Chocolate with a white chocolate beard.
    Yummy!!

Anyone else get any interesting chocolate presents?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

My bro who is working and living in Switzerland sent me over a pile of Swiss Chocolate, haven't touched it yet, but will eventually, when the turkey and ham is gone, and the box of Roses is finished.... and i can actually fit em into my belly!

God i love Christmas.... I'm making a pig of myself.

Hope ya all had a great Xmas, and here's to a Happy New Year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Fantasy

I got these deadly little chocolate robins from my friends. They were milk chocolae truffle with icing eyes, beak and red on its chest. They were from Marks and Spencers, i think about 6 in the pack and they were delicious !!! :) HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

I myself recieved a 3 foot high chocolate santa from Lir chocolates from friends. He's got a white chocolate beard and hat and the rest of him is milk chocolate. Still haven't finished it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I myself recieved a 3 foot high chocolate santa from Lir chocolates from friends.

THREE foot - you must be still eating are you??

I thought my 12 inch choc reindeer was big!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Your reindeer sounds cool. I bet you enjoyed it. The only part of his body I've eaten is the hat and the head dispite eating a good chunk a day ever since getting it. At the rate I'm going I wouldn't be suprised if I still had his feet at Easter. Loving every mouthful though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

LOL

That sounds kinda kinky actually!!! hehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

At the rate I'm going I wouldn't be suprised if I still had his feet at Easter. Loving every mouthful though.

Im sure there are plenty of people here willing to help you get rid of it, me for one!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Fantasy

YES :) I would be more than willing to help you finish off. It sounds cool. :p

Advertisement