Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ecw Ppv

• 25-12-2004 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

The plans in WWE for an ECW PPV are definatly on, according to Mike Johnson at PWInsider. Right now, it looks like it will take place on 6/5/05 in New York City, at the Hammerstein Ballroom. The Hammerstein Ballroom is where ECW held it’s final two PPV events.

There aren’t many other details on this right now, and it is unknown whether Tommy Dreamer and Paul Heyman will have much control over it. Most fans agreed that if Dreamer and Heyman aren’t heavily involved, that it is already a step in the wrong direction by WWE.
    Credit:iowrestling.com

I just hope we can get it this side of the pond. It should be good if they hire guys like AJ Styles and Raven for one off appearance's and we are bound to see ex ECW guys who are on contract like Foley, RVD, Rhyno, Stevie Richards and Tajiri maybe even Rey Rey

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

wwe won't sign guys for one off deals... they are slowly starting to do that but the ppvs are a different story altogether... think of it, if a wrestler with the company 5+ years gets his spot taken by a one-off guy how will that not result in feuds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Some guys who never wrestled hardcore just wont go in for it and it probebly wont carry the WWE name at if its going to be anything like the good old ECW days, that is if vince is still trying to steer the business away from Hardcore.
    PS I forgot to mension Sabu in my original post. Cant have an ECW show without Sabu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

i'm sorry for being but this is gonna suck majorly, hopefully it won't but i can't see wwe giving heyman and dreamer the power over a whole show...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

wow how can you not like Shane O'Mac?...plus I think they could do it right because not so long ago Vince admitted to not knowing what the fans want so he might give creative power to Heyman, there has been all these rumors about Heyman being dropped but maybe its that he's being put in place for ECW return...they also said Stephanie McMahon was the only one opposed to it and I guess they either swayed her our Daddys little princess got overruled

its R.V.D's chance to shine!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Exodus

Heyman's effectivly been suspended by Steph and Vince due to a trust issue.

My hope for the ECW PPV is that the Dudleys, Dreamer, Lynn, all appear. Main event is a 20 min match between Rhyno and RVD. Then at the end, HHH comes out and pedigrees both of them, leaving them lying. HHH then holds the WWE title, the world Title And Ecw Title.

It's what the people WANT DADDY. GOD!!!!

Advertisement