Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Tech may adversely affect "subtle, cosmic forces"

Options
  • 25-12-2004 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Very sad this. it turns out that 3G technology may affect "subtle, cosmic forces" and that this may mean that the technology falls foul of the organisation called the Biodynamic Agricultural Association .

This all came out during a planning application in Kent where 3 (one wonders what they are up to here) were proposing to erect a mast 9m from the premises of a Cosmic Baker.

More on the story Here and Here .

Happy Christmas :)

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭bminish

Muck wrote:
    Very sad this. it turns out that 3G technology may affect "subtle, cosmic forces" and that this may mean that the technology falls foul of the organisation called the Biodynamic Agricultural Association .

Must just be a 3G issue then, I run well over 1Kw EIRP on HF and VHF around here on a regular basis from my own mast in the garden. Since I also bake bread it's just as well I don't have one of those 3G things too close or my baking days could well be over.
    I suppose Ireland is 'low risk' from a 3G perspective, something to be thankful for eh?

.Brendan

Advertisement