Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live help

Options
  • 26-12-2004 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

what price is Xbox Live subcription? thinking about getting the starter kit with Gamestop vouchers i got for christmas. is it monthly or anually the payment? if ya could answer it would help me out alot. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭My Opinion

Credit Card.

Monthly.

Google is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

iv already tried google, couldnt find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭My Opinion

Try here as a starting point
    http://www.xbox.com/en-ie/live/

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭Alkers

You need a credit card alright. You'd be best off gettign a two month trial of someone, there is a thread on it somewhere, then seeing how you like it. Yo can suscribe either monthly or annualy but it automaticaly charges for the next year/month unless you cancel. Its €59.99 a year or I think €6.99 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Simona1986 wrote:
    You need a credit card alright. You'd be best off gettign a two month trial of someone, there is a thread on it somewhere, then seeing how you like it. Yo can suscribe either monthly or annualy but it automaticaly charges for the next year/month unless you cancel. Its €59.99 a year or I think €6.99 a month.

And you also have to ring to cancel it, which is a pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Simona1986 wrote:
    thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

Squall wrote:
    not quite correct - you can do this from account management on the box.

you'll need a credit card though to use the trial subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

when/if u use the trial sub. you can add the 12 months you get free with the starter kit, I would recomend getting this kit as it has the live communicator. The kit costs the same as a 12 month subscription anyway so just look at it as if you are getting the communicator for free!! :D
    To add the 12 months just go to account setting and subscriptions and input the code from the kit, so your card only be charged after both the trial and kit terms are up, ie:14 months. ;)

Advertisement